Sunday, January 27, 2008

Support Launch Fundraiser

Launch Children's Ministry Department is doing a Premier Designs Fundraiser. As some of you know, I am an independent distributor for Premier Designs. I am donating all of my profit (which is 50% of the sales) to the children's Department to help pay or supplies , and for our Upcoming Easter Event.

Help to support this fundraiser. You can help in 2 different ways. See me for a catalog and place an order, or you can collect a few orders from your family and friends. If you collect orders, you could win some Free Jewelry. The incentives for the fundraiser is Jewelry and other prizes, like a Jewelry Box.

Come on guys! Valentines is coming up, and every women would love some Jewelry. Buy your honey bunny some Jewelry and help the children's Department while you are at it. See me before Wednesday Jan 30th, and I will hook you up, and you will get it in time for Valentines Day. I will even gift wrap it for you!!!

Come on lets raise some funds for an amazing ministry. The Fundraiser closes out on Feb 13th.

No comments: