Wednesday, January 9, 2008

12 Years

12 Years, that is a long time. I am 27 years old, that is almost half of my life.

Adam and I have been together for 12 years. Today is our dating anniversary. Everyone always laughs, but that is the big one.

We met in High School, at the lunch table. I remember the first thing he ever said to me. I remember going home that day and telling my mom how I meet this cute Italian boy at school (Adam is Puerto Rican). I remember seeing him walking home while I was on the bus, and thinking, man he is hot! I would look for him everyday. I remember the feeling when I found out he had a girl friend. I remember the feeling when I found out that they broke up, but then I had a boyfriend. But even more I remember the feeling when I found out that he liked me more.

I remember the first time he ever kissed me. He used to come over all the time, we were friends, and my parents loved him. Standing on my front porch, he was leaving, and he leaned over and kissed me. Tingles!

I remember the day we started dating 12 years ago. January 9th, 1996. I had a boyfriend, and he had just broke up with his girlfriend. It was a snow day. I called my boyfriend, and broke up with him, and then Adam and I started dating.

The rest as they say is history. We have so many memories, 12 years worth, even more if you count our friendship. I love making new memories with him. I love him with all my heart.

Happy Anniversary Adam!