Monday, January 28, 2008

I miss my sister already!

We had my sisters going away party this weekend, and it really hit me, several times. I am really going to miss her. It's not that I don't want her to go, because I do want her to go. I think it's great what she is doing. But that doesn't have anything to do with me missing her. I mad a slide show for her of old pictures and new pictures, and pictures of her friends and family. we watched it together with her best friend Coleen after everyone left, and we all cried. That messy cry were your nose runs, and you have convulsions. I am trying to be funny so I don't cry again. We have always been together, for our whole life. We know things about each other that no one else knows. And we are sworn to secrecy, so don't ask. I love her, and the girls so much, and I will miss them. They are leaving Friday, and we will see how I am doing then. So I have to say goodbye Thursday and won't see her for a few months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you sneak out more than once to the Piggly Wiggly? :)
Love Mom