Thursday, January 3, 2008

Alittle bit of nothing

Double Dippin'
Last night in my class at church, I saw a new meaning of double dippin'. We were watching a short video, and I was handing out a little snack to all the kiddos. One of the kids, was sucking on there thumb, and had there pointer finger up there nose. I had to laugh.

Cold Feet
Last night when I was all cuddled up in bed trying to go to sleep, my husband kept touching me with his COLD feet. I mean, it felt like he was outside with no shoes or socks on, then he came and got in bed. (he had actually just got done with his new COD addiction, and had just crawled into bed.) Of course once he realized there were too cold for me, he kept touching me with them. I don't like being cold when I go to bed, that is why I wear as much clothing as possible, and sleep in socks. Sleep in socks people. Lol.

Little things about me..that really don't matter to you...but I am going to tell you anyway...because I am addicted to Blogging...
...I don't shave my legs as much in the winter as I do in the summer
...I like pickle juice
...I am a BIG Chicken, I don't do haunted houses or scary movies
...When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut
...My dream job as an adult is to be an archaeologist
...I wake up in the middle of the night to give my kids kisses
...I am naturally a shy person, so just say Hi, and we will go from there
...I do care what people think of me
...I hope my kids will be silly, and have fun, and not worry so much what people think of them
...my office is a mess

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging..I enjoy reading your post, The double dippin' made me LOL.
Blessings, Tammy

Angela Rivera said...

Thanks Tammy, I love reading your blog too. I read it every day.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE pickle juice! Neil can't stand when I drink it, but it's sooooooooo good. It's really good with carrots...cut up in the pickle juice.

Angela Rivera said...

Adam is throwing up as I read this to him. That is funny. I will have to try it. I have to sneak my pickle juice, because I have to hear it everytime. Have you tried frozen pickle juice, like a popsicle.(spelling) Adam is still throwing up :o)

~K...rys..tel~ said...

I love pickle juice too:) ..but i only like it when there is still pickles in it...it kinda grosses me out if all the pickles are gone...wierd huh?