Monday, November 5, 2007

We invented Post-its!


This weekend was my husbands 10 year high school reunion. We have been together since High School, and I can't believe it's has been 10 years.

Friday night was family night at the J-town football game. Adam's best friend David and his wife Shannon, and there little boy Zachary, came up from Savannah for the reunion. So we went with them to the game. The boys had a ball, they had so much energy they could have gone out on the field and helped J-town out a little bit. At one point they almost did ( that will be another post on How do I control my Kids) Just jokin! We had a good time, but all we could think of was our Church and what a Big night it was, and how much we wanted to be there. Our church, New Vision Ministry Center just signed the contract to Purchase the Showcase Cinemas on Bardstown Rd. This will be our new Church home. We are so excited to be a part of this!!

Saturday night was the reunion, at Saints. Shannon and I had a great time talking, and Adam and David talked with there old friends, and just had a good time. It was funny how people had to ask Adam who I was since I look so different from High School, but Adam hasn't changed a bit. At one point everyone tried to share what they have been doing since High School. One guy won Price is Right in 2001, that was pretty cool. David went to the military, and a few said he was the last person they ever expected to go into the military. David and Shannon are doing great, they inspire me. We love them very much, and love being with them. Adam being the goof ball that he is, said his claim to fame what that he invented Post it's! I think our biggest accomplishment since high school, is that we are still together. We meet when I was a Sophomore, and Adam was a Junior. We have been threw a lot that other people would have thrown in the towel, because it could have been easier to quit than to work threw it. Most people didn't think we would make it because we were so young. We have been together for almost 12 years, and married 5 years, and we have two wonderful boys. I love my husband and my children with all my heart, and I can truly say that they are my greatest accomplishment.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Is Adam Romy or Michelle?