Boxer Property Law
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
This just reminds me how much personality Boxers have and how much fun Boxers are. We currently have 4 boxers in our house. We are puppy sitting for some friends of ours. They are Laila's Puppies, and they are so cute you just want to eat them up. Rocky keep trying to nurse off of Laila again, and Scooby runs under the table were he use to love to play before he went to his new home. Some people say that Dogs only have short term memory, and that after a few weeks they forget there parents and siblings. However I would have to say that They remember each other, and they are having a ball. I will post some pics soon.