Thursday, September 11, 2008

Adam

Ok, so I have to brag on my husband because he is an amazing man.

The other day when we got home from church, he looked at me and said, "I want to tell the boys the scripture that Pastor talked about today. About how God didn't give us the spirit of fear, but of Power, and love, and of a sound mind." He explained how this can help them when they are scared to know that God didn't make us to be afraid. It makes me love him more and more everytime I hear him talk about God, when he reminds me of Gods word, and teaches our kids about God. Adam is an amazing husband and father, and I am so thankful for were God has brought us as a family and as a couple. I am thankful to the Men of New Vision for not being afraid to be real and for showing other Men how to embrace God and live his word.

NVMC, I love you guys!!

No comments: