Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In my head today

Not really anything in particular to blog about today. So I will just ramble. I am good at that, lol.

Going to Chicago next weekend for my nieces baptism. Can't wait to see everyone, and have some real Puerto Rican food. Will the Real Puerto Rican Food please stand up. Yeah, it was funnier in my head. I will miss everyone at Church. That is the only thing I don't like about going out of town on weekends, I have to miss church. I am going to need someone to call me on conference call so I can hear it.

We are renting a car when we drive to Chicago because of Gas prices. We have a Chevy Trailblazer, need I say more. I am going to need the most fuel efficient car they have. Lets pray I don't get there, and they give me a SUV like they have the past. Kind of defeats the purpose.

So how has Gas prices affected you. Are you driving less, changing vacation plans, shopping for more fuel efficient cars.

Ok, here goes my first when I was a kid scenario. When I was born gas prices were...$1.37
Back in 1980 - 81 gas prices rose above $1.00 for the first time. 1976 gas was $0.60 per gallon When I started driving gas was just over $1.00 a gallon.

Ok, there is my rambling this morning. Maybe I will come back and ramble some more later.

No comments: