Monday, April 14, 2008

I have been Tagged by Natalie.

I normally don't do this type of thing, but Natalie asked me too.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
- In College (for the first time)
-Working at Captain D's
-Taking care of my 18 month old son.
-I was a size 7...ohh to be a size 7 again..

Five things on my to-do list this week:
-Get a root canal, make that two.
-Finish going threw my cloths for clothes swap.
- Bring my son to work Tuesday for GE Bring your child to work day.
- Do some more Spring Cleaning
- Go to the Grocery.

Places I have traveled:
-Washington DC
-Gatlinburg
-Florida
-Chicago
-Texas
-Georgia

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Pay tithes.
-Buy the new location for NVMC free and clear
-Pay off all my debt, and take care of my family and friends
-Travel, travel, travel.
-Buy a House in Louisville, someplace warm, and someplace cold.

Five of my bad habits:
- rambling (so bad at that)
- Messing with my hair.
- Being Shy around people I don't know well
- Pointing out my flaws and mistakes
- Texting

Places I have lived:
-Louisville, Ky
-Owensboro, Ky
-Charleston, SC
-Henry County, Ky

Five jobs I’ve had: (Sorry I had six)
-Worked in Tobacco (Yes, I am a country girl)
-Restaurant (Moby Dick and Captain D's)
-Retail (Target and Motherhood Maternity)
-Mortgage Loan Processor
-I worked in Maintenance at a Plastic Mold Injection Company for one day, that was enough for me. 6am-6pm need I say more.
-Engineering Technician

1 comment: