Monday, October 13, 2008

Alex Says

Alex gets a little frustrated when his big brother interrupts him when he is talking. Well last night, they were both in the kitchen, and Adam and I were sitting in the living room. Alex was talking and Adam started to interrupt him. Alex looks at him and very calmly says, "Adam, I will give you 20 cents if you stop talking." Me and Adam were cracking up.


This past week has been a very busy week. I was blessed to be able to attend every night of Camp Meeting this week. With work and Camp Meeting I didn't have any time to go to the grocery, so we ate fast food everyday this week. It got old very fast. So right after church on Sunday I went to the grocery. When I got home, Adam and the boys were not home, so I unloaded the car, and put all the groceries away. When Adam and the boys arrived, the first thing the boys did when they walked in was look in the pantry. Alex opened the door, and looked, closed the door, opened it again and said, "I am in food heaven." Yeah, it was pretty sad before, we had pretty much ran out of everything.

No comments: