Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Working Dog

So my husband is off, and that means late nights. He takes advantage of being able to stay up late. I am always up late, but this week I am going to work at 5am, so that I can leave earlier to spend time with my family. So last night when I went to bed he was watching TV, flipping threw channels. So I cuddled up to him and tried to go to sleep. So needless to say, I couldn't go to sleep, especially while he was tapping his fingers on my back to a beat. And he kept saying O, look at that babe.


So I was laying there at 12:30 pm, and he flipped to a Dog competition. As we laughed at a really furry Dog (I mean this is the fluffiest Dog you have ever seen), we noticed a Boxer. We can notice them from a mile away. It's kind of like a car. You get a car, and before you got that car you didn't really notice how many of that car was out there driving around before. But once you get the car, you see them everywhere. Well that's how it is with our Dogs as well. OK, not to get back on the subject. Adam noticed they had the Boxer in the Working Dog category. He brought it my attention. He said what do they do? I said I don't know. He said, "Man, ours don't do anything, I want my money back." I don't' know if it was really that funny, or if it's just cause I am going on like 3.5 hours of sleep.


We are going to see, I am legend today, so we will see if I can make it in a Dark room without falling a sleep.


Lesson Learned: I now know why my husband didn't want a TV in the bedroom for the past 3 years, while I begged him for one.


Pics of my Dogs doing nothing.

1 comment:

Anne said...

I now know that Tyson gets his laziness honestly. Tyson lays all over you and just spreads out.