Thursday, July 19, 2007

Awwwww!

Alex got home from camp today. I am glad camp is over until next year. I know they had fun, however I missed my boys.

Last night a friend asked Adam if he missed his brother, and he said no. He has been saying all week that he didn't miss his brother because he bugs him. Which is exactly what brothers are for. So last night we found out the truth when Little Adam pulled out a picture that he had in his pocket of his brother. It was all bent up, it looked like he was carrying it around all week. Awwwww!!

Today I picked Alex up from church. He walked over to me, and I gave him a big hug, and told him I missed him. He said he missed me too. I asked him if we had a good time, and he said "yeah, but I cried. I cried all because of you. Because I missed you." My heart melted. awwwww!!!

No comments: