Monday, July 20, 2009

He blessed me with Jewelry and so much more.

As some of you know I am an Independent Distributor for Premier Designs Jewelry. I just started my 6th year as a Jeweler. I do Premier part time. I love the flexibility and the fact that I make great money for fun work. I get to take my Jewelry and share if with a hostess and her friends and family and I make 50%. You can't beat that. Well it does get better, my hostesses earn on average $200-$300 in free Jewelry. I came across this post on a blog and had to post it on my blog. It sums up what Premier is all about. Premier has really been a blessing. It has given me the opportunity to make extra money, meet some amazing women, and I have grown spiritually as well. Premier has helped me come out of my shell. It all started with a few pieces of Jewelry.

Premier Designs - A Different Kind of Company

No comments: